Hey folks –
As you may have noticed, we’ve changed platforms! So things are looking a little bit different right now, and a little bit under construction (let us know if a link doesn’t work…). We’ve gotten a few messages asking us where we’ve been and if we’re still alive, and, we admit, time has definitely gotten away from us!
To catch you up with us, here are some highlights from this past year:
- Will and I have moved on from being live Vitamix demonstrators earlier this year; while we loved meeting and helping so many people at the booth, it was just time to move on. We are so grateful to have been able to meet many people at our booth, and we hope to keep inspiring people through the Blender Brain site and blog!
- New jobs! Selling other things! But we’re also both thinking of going back to school soon.
- We’ve actually have been testing and accumulating more recipes this past year, but just haven’t gotten around to posting because of our new jobs 🙁 But we promise to be better about!
- We got married! Maybe a post about this later.
- We moved out of our swanky apartment that you get a glimpse of from our youtube videos. Actually, we moved out today. Where are we moving to? No idea! We are going to be going on a grand Asia adventure and will be visiting Thailand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, etc. And yes, we have packed a Vitamix in the suitcase.
Well, I guess that’s pretty much it. Our past year has apparently been pretty uneventful, ha!
Anyway, we’ve moved over most of our content to this new site and are excited to revamp Blender Brain. We will still be a hub to help Vitamix users with their blenders, but we will also be expanding our niche with reviews (which many of you have been asking for!), ebooks, and even more recipes.